We are excited to announce the 8th Annual Show Me Pride College Summit, a place for LGBTQ+ college students all across Missouri to connect with each other, share knowledge, and build new skills!
When Is The Summit?
This year, the summit will be virtual throughout the month of April. We will spread out the sessions to accommodate different institutions’ and students’ schedules. When you sign up to attend, you will receive a schedule of all sessions in late March.
How Can I Participate?
Show Me Pride College Summit is structured to allow students to guide the direction of the summit. Sessions will be hosted throughout the month of April at a time that is convenient for presenter(s).
There are four kinds of sessions:
- Facilitated Discussion: Pre-selected topic with a discussion led by a facilitator
- Caucus: Shared identity space (Can be open or closed to other identities)
- Workshop: Interactive activity
- Presentation: PowerPoint, scripted delivery lecture with Question and Answer
Click here to see the 2021 Session Schedule
How Much Does This Cost?
Show Me Pride College Summit is free for participants. This is made possible by the support of Missouri Colleges and Universities coming together to support this program financially.
Who is Organizing the Event?
We are a collaboration of dedicated staff and faculty from 12 Missouri colleges and universities:
- Avila College
- Lindenwood University
- Maryville University
- Missouri Southern State University
- Missouri Western State University
- Moberly Area Community College
- Rockhurst University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Stephens College
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- William Jewell College
Questions about Show Me Pride College Summit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.